Following are the terms and conditions related to payment and delivery of vehicles.
- Within 15 -30 days after receiving your payment, but subjected to availability of vessel for the used cars.
- Within 45-60 days after confirmation of your order with the deposit of the contract amount, and subjected to your balance payment received after the chassis numbers are confirmed.
- We can accept your order with 50% payment in advance against our Pro-forma Invoice. The balance 50% payment is required within two working days after purchase of the unit. We may send you invoice by e-mail or by fax.
- For new vehicles, we can accept 20% deposit by wire or swift transfer and balance 80% within two working days upon confirmation of the chassis numbers. We can also accept balance payment by irrevocable confirmed letter of credit in our favor, which will be negotiable at any bank in Japan. All bank charges are on buyer's account.
Please note that we can also work as your buying agent in Japan. You or your representative may come to Japan, select vehicles in auction place, and we will bid by computer on your behalf. Once vehicles are confirmed, you will have to make payment to us. We will charge Yen90,000-120,000 for handling of vehicles, it will also include FOB charges. (Negotiable)
Our Bank Details :
- Name of Bank : The Asahi Shinkin Bank
- Name of Branch : Head Office, Tokyo,Japan
- US$ A/C NO : 00049718
- Japanese Yen A/c No : 035455
- Name of Account : Worldwide Showa Tsusho Co. Ltd
- Name of Bank : Citi Bank
- Name of Branch : Ohtemachi, Tokyo, JapanN
- Account No : 91141524
- Name of Account : Worldwide Showa Tsusho Co Ltd